Sunday, December 16, 2012

Playing "Catch Up"!

As I play catch up with all my posts, here are some of my favorite pictures from recent sessions - Enjoy!!

Adam!  I love photographing this guy when his parents come for a visit!!

Little Ariana - 3 months!

Alex & her brother, J!

This brother and sister were so cute! :)

The W Family!!  Loved all these cuties!  So much fun!

Amy's maternity session with baby #2!

I had the pleasure of photographing this little guy ever since he was 1 month old!!  I did a comparison of him at 1 month & 1 year - Kaysen!!

My cousin, Heather, and her fiance Dan's e-pics! 

Here they are again...They let me come to their beautiful home to take these pics!

Heather & Dan

We had so much fun...Wedding pics on the blog to follow!

Something fun that I created for Heather & Dan!

Cole!  I love this little guy :)  So cute and so much fun every time!

Newborn session of Aubrey!  Such a cutie and with her Dad's things!  Love it!

Ariana - 6 months!  Her mom signed up for the Baby Beginnings package!

Little Sawyer...Love this pic!

My cousin, Aaron, and wife, Linda expecting baby #2!

LCHS 10 Year Reunion!  So much fun!

Little newborn Luka!

Parents of my good friend, Rachel!  Always get an alone picture with your love...even if you don't like having your picture taken!  :)

Loved working with this family!  Turns out they live one street over from me!  Thanks "A Family"!!

Hello Little J!  Cutie!!

Happy 1st Birthday, Aubrey! 

Aubrey Grace - 3 months

1 comment:

  1. Great and excellent photography. You can use clipping path service for beauty enhancement of images Thanks for sharing your photos and nice info.

    ReplyDelete