Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Holiday Contest Announced!

I love this time of year!  The holidays are right around the corner and everyone always wants to see recent pictures of your family.  Now is a great time to get family pictures taken to show them off at all your family get togethers! 

I want to help you show them off with a referral contest!  Here is what you have to do:

Tell your friends about me!  Have them "Like" my page and leave a comment telling me who sent them.  The person with the most referrals will win a Holiday Mini Session (details on holiday minis coming soon!)!! 

...and here is what you can win:
  
First Prize:  * Holiday Mini Session (includes CD)
                   * 8x10 Organic Bloom Frame
                  
Second Prize:  * Prints: 1 8x10, 2 5x7s, 4 wallets (Has to be from a session you've had or will have with me)

Contest will end on November 5th!  Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment